Are you looking forward to learning how to change the password of your Yahoo Mail account? Well, then you got to be glad that you have reached the right platform. If you have other related issues then you need to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Service Number right away.
The following are the steps to change your Yahoo account password:
- First of you would have to open Yahoo Mail, and then you should log in when you are prompted.
TIP: there is also a shortcut; you could go to the ‘Open the Yahoo Change Password’ link, you just need to log in if prompted and then you should skip stepping 5 given below.
- You now have to select your name which is at the top of the page, and then you must go to the ‘Account Info’ option. Now in the Yahoo Mail Basic, you got to select the menu which is next to our name at the top of the page, and then you must choose the ‘Account Info’ and now select the ‘Go’ button.
- After that, on the ‘Personal Info’ page, you would have to go to the ‘Account Security’ option.
- And then in the ‘How your sign in’ section, you will have to choose the ‘Change password’ link.
- Then in the ‘New password’ text box, you should type a new, secure password. After this, in the ‘Confirm new password’ text box, you must enter the password again to confirm that you have typed it correctly.
TIP: also choose to select the ‘Show password’ option to double-check that it is the password that you would like to use.
- After doing so you need to select the ‘Continue’ button.
- And now if you are prompted, you need to enter a recovery email and phone number. And if you want to skip this step you just got to select the ‘I’ll secure my account later’ link.
- At last, on the ‘Account Security’ page, you must select ‘Mail’ to return to your emails.
After you have completed the steps mentioned you should be all set to use the same. But if you face any problem then you can Contact Yahoo Technical Support Number directly. The skilled technicians will then assist you immediately with the needful.