Are you having a difficult time with your Yahoo account, as you are trying to access your old Yahoo Mail account but unable to do so? Well, then it is understood that situation can be very frustrating. However, as you have come to the right blog, you will be assisted accordingly with the needful solutions within no time. But if you have some other related glitches then you do not have to worry you’ve just got to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Care Number right away. And the experts will be right there to provide you with the topmost solutions and guidance.
The following are the steps to regain access to your old Yahoo account;
- You would have to begin by going to the Yahoo homepage and then you must select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- After that, you will have to enter your Yahoo email address and then got to select the ‘Next’ button.
- And now if your account is recoverable, then you should select an option that appears on your screen. After which you must also select your method of recovery (you should either choose Text or Email).
- You will now have to enter the verification code that you received in the text or email message.
- And then if the verification code entered by you is correct, you will be prompted to create a new password. Then you need to select the ‘Continue’ button to change the password.
- And when you find the process successful, you just got to select the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, at last, you might just be prompted to confirm your account recovery settings. You just have to select the ‘Pencil’ symbol to edit or you could also select the ‘Add email or mobile number’ option to add additional accounts. If not you can just select the ‘Looks good’ option to continue.
Once you have finished going through the mentioned steps you should be satisfied with the results. But in case you come across any problem then you must contact Yahoo Customer Service directly. The technicians are available 24/7 and are capable to guide you further.