Do you want to be able to recover your deleted emails in Yahoo Mail? If so then you will definitely be assisted right here in this bog. But if you also have other queries related then you can feel free to dial the Yahoo Customer Care Number. And then the skilled experts will help you with the solutions needed.
The following are the steps to undelete your Yahoo emails:
- First of all, you should select the ‘Trash’ folder that is in Yahoo Mail. And then you will see it in the navigation pane at the left of the Yahoo email screen.
- Next, you would have to click on the check box that is next to each email that you want to recover.
- And then you should click on the ‘Restore to Inbox’ option. After which the selected email will show in your Inbox.
Follow the mentioned steps as instructed to recover your lost or deleted emails:
- You would have to first go to the Yahoo Mail Restore Help Form. And then you should click on the ‘Send a Restore Request’ option.
- After that, you need to use the drop-down menu to describe the problem. And in this case, you got to select the ‘Mail: Accidentally deleted messages on webMail’ link. Here you also have the option to select if you use a mobile device.
- You will now have to choose the appropriate timeframe in the drop-down list right under the ‘When did you last see the missing messages’ option. You should know that the maximum amount of time given is 16 hours.
- Now you must fill in the other fields of the form provided, and then you also need to check the CAPTCHA box and select the ‘Create a Request’ option.
And while you are waiting for Yahoo to return your Yahoo account to the state it was, you can forward or download any new messages. And the backup will replace your existing email boxes and folders.
You should be all over with the above procedure by now. However, if you face any issues then you can always Contact Yahoo Service Number any time. And you will be assisted by diligent technicians who are capable to give you the best results.