Do you want to learn how to create an application password for your Yahoo Mail account? Then you have for sure come to the right blog, and here you will get the best guidance. But if you have some other related concerns then you need not worry you’ve just got to dial the Yahoo Customer Care Number. And you will be provided with relevant solutions in no time by a team of skilled experts.
Follow the mentioned steps below as instructed to get started:
- The first thing you are to do is position the cursor over your name in the Yahoo Mail navigation bar.
- Next, you would have to select the ‘Account Info’ option from the drop-down menu that appears on the screen.
- And then you need to select the ‘Account Security’ that is in the left panel after which you must enter your account login information when you are prompted.
- After that, you will have to choose one of the following options to enable access;
- Firstly, you can select the ‘Generate app password’ and then continue to the step below or
- You could toggle the ‘Allow apps that use the less secure sign in’ button to the ON position and then you should return to your email app, through which you will be able to receive your Yahoo email.
However, choosing the first option is much better, as it is more secure.
- And now continuing with the ‘Generate app password’ option, you need to click on the ‘Generate app password’
- You will now have to select your email app from the drop-down list or you could also type it in the provided field if it is not listed.
- Then you need to copy the password that is generated for you.
- Finally, now, you just have to click on the ‘Done’ button and then you must return o your email app to enter the password where you are prompted.
Now you should be over with the process and should be able to access the same easily. In case you encounter any problem then you can Contact Yahoo Customer Service. The technicians will then right away guide you with further instructions.