Are you searching for the most appropriate solutions to be able to find, move and view a Yahoo Mail file? Then you have surely made it to the perfect blog as here you will only find useful solutions. However, if you also need help with other Yahoo-related issues then you can always give a dial on the provided Yahoo Customer Care Number whenever you like. And then you will be assisted by the most diligent and well-trained experts, right away. And they will make sure that you have all your concerns resolved, effectively.
The following are the steps to find, move and view your Yahoo Mail file by using the settings in your account; you just need to follow along as instructed to get the desired results:
- Now, firstly, you need to go back to the ‘File’ tab and then you should select the ‘Account Settings > Account Settings’ option.
- After that, you will need to select the ‘Data Files’ tab.
- Then you also need to select your Yahoo Mail account, and then select the ‘Open File Location’.
- You will now have to right-click on the file and select the ‘Copy’ option and then you should paste the file into another folder or just save it on a USB drive for safekeeping.
- And now to open and view all of your messages, you would have to go to the ‘File’ tab in Outlook and select the ‘Open and Export’ button.
- And then you need to select the ‘Open Outlook Data File’ option.
- Finally at last you just need to select the file that is containing your Yahoo Mail messages.
NOTE: You should know that each email client has its own setup procedure, whereas some simplify the process by just populating the server settings automatically as you choose to select Yahoo Mail as your email account.
Once you have gone through the above steps completely then you should be able to manage the same easily. But if you face any problem then you can Contact Yahoo Support Service Canada. The technicians are always ready to guide you with the solutions need no matter what.