Do you want to know how to set up Yahoo Mail in an email program? Well, then you will surely be guided to do so right away. However, if you face other Yahoo issues then you can give a call on the Yahoo Customer Care Number. The efficient experts will provide you with the topmost solutions immediately.
Follow these steps to set up your Yahoo account in the email program:
- First of all, you got to go to open ‘Mail’ and then select the ‘Settings’ gear icon which is in the lower-left corner.
- After that, you would have to select the ‘Manage accounts’ option on the right side.
- And then you should select the ‘Add account’ option.
- You will now have to select Yahoo from the list given.
- Next, you would have to follow the given on-screen prompts to sign in to your Yahoo Mail. And then you must enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- And now you got to select the ‘Agree’ button to give the program access to your Yahoo account.
- Then you will need to select the ‘Yes’ button when asked if Windows should remember your Yahoo Mail password.
- You just need to select the ‘Done’ button to close.
The following steps are to change the default email program in Windows;
- You got to first open ‘Control Panel’ and the quickest way to get to ‘Control Panel’ in any version of Windows is to go through the ‘Run’ dialog box. And then you must enter the ‘Control command’ via the WIN + R keyboard shortcut.
- Next, you should select ‘Program’ or skip this step if you do not see the option.
- And now you need to select the ‘Default Programs’ option.
- Then you got to select ‘Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
- Now in Windows 10, you need to select the icon under ‘Email’.
- At last, just select the email program that is using Yahoo Mail.
Now you should be all ready to access the same without any difficulty. But in case you encounter some glitches then you just need to Contact Yahoo Support Service Number. The technicians will then guide you accordingly with the most suitable solutions.