Do you want to access your Yahoo emails in your Outlook account? Then you would be glad to know that you have reached the perfect blog. And if you also have other concerns bothering you then you can instantly give a dial on the Yahoo Customer care Number. After which the most eligible experts will be right there to assist you accordingly with the needful.
The following steps are to add your Yahoo Mail account to your Outlook account:
- First of all, you must sign in to your Outlook email account.
- And then you need to select the ‘Settings gear icon.
- Then you also need to select the ‘View all Outlook settings’ option.
- After that, you should select the ‘Mail > Sync email’ options.
- Now under the ‘Connected accounts’ section, you will have to select ‘Other email accounts’.
- Next, in the ‘Display name’ text box, you will have to enter the name that you want to show in the email messages others receive from you.
- You now have to enter your Yahoo Mail email address and password in the fields provided.
IMPORTANT: And now if you are using the two-step verification for your Yahoo Mail account, then you must enter the app password that you generated.
- You should also choose to either create a new folder for your Yahoo mail or to import your Yahoo mail into your existing Outlook folders.
- Finally, at last, you just have to select the OK button.
Now you should know that the message import process might take a while if you have a lot of Yahoo messages. This is so because it occurs from server to server, therefore you should close your browser and turn off your computer. And when the import is completed, then your Yahoo messages should appear on your Outlook account.
When you have finished following the above process, you should be able to access the same without any difficulty at all. However, if you face any sort of problem then you just need to Contact Yahoo Service Number. Then the technicians will guide you with further top-notch solutions.