Do you want to connect your Yahoo Mail account to Outlook? Then you might be searching for appropriate solutions to get the same done? If so then you have finally found the blog where you will be assisted just as desired. And if you have some other issues related then you just got to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Service Number right away. Then the experts will be there in no time to help you out.
Now before you begin with the process you would have to prepare your Yahoo account so that it allows Outlook to connect. However, this step depends only if you have the 2-step verification enabled on your Yahoo account.
And if you have the 2-step verification enabled then you need to generate a Yahoo Mail app password first. And you will have to use the app password in place of your Yahoo password when you configure Outlook. But if you do not use the –step verification then you should set your account to allow email clients to access your Yahoo account.
- Firstly, you need to log into your Yahoo account.
- Then in the top right corner of the page, you must select your ‘Profile Name’ and then go to choose the ‘Account Info’
- After that, you will have to select the ‘Account Security’ option.
- Next, you would have to select the Generate app password’
- You will now have to select the version of Outlook that you want to use from the given menu. If you want you could use Outlook iOS, Outlook Android, or Outlook Desktop.
- And now you need to select the ‘Generate’ option.
- And then, at last, you will have a window displayed on your screen with the password key and instructions for using it accordingly.
NOTE: It is important that you enable the 2-step verification on your Yahoo account, as this provides an extra layer of security to protect your account from unauthorized access.
After you have finished following the above step, you should be able to use your Yahoo without any problem. But if you encounter any issue then you just need to Contact Yahoo Support Phone Number. The technicians will immediately guide you with further instructions.