Do you want to learn how to protect your Yahoo Mail by using the 2-step authentication? Well, then you have for sure come to the right blog. And if you also have some other queries related then you just got to dial the Yahoo Customer care Number immediately. And the team of diligent experts will provide you with the most suitable solutions in no time.
The following are the steps, to begin with, the procedure required:
- Now, first of all, you got to select the ‘Account’ icon and then choose the ‘Account Info’ option.
- After that, you should select the Account Security option from the menu on the left side.
- And then you would have to turn on the two-step verification toggle switch and then you must sign in to your account again when you are prompted.
- You will now have to click on the ‘Get Started’ button on the pop-up that appears.
- You also need to select the method that you would like to use for authentication.
- And if you chose the ‘Phone Number’ option, then you should enter a mobile number at the prompt. However, if you chose the ‘Security key’ option then you will have to follow the prompts to enter the required information.
- Then depending on the method you chose, you will receive a text or phone call along with the verification code. You just need to type the code into the dialog box that appears on the screen after you have chosen the method of contact, and then you should select the ‘Verify’ button.
- Now at last, if the numbers match, then a success dialog box will appear with the options to ‘Create app passwords’ for apps that do not recognize or use the two-step authentication. Or you could choose the ‘Skip for now’ to skip the process. And then from now on, you will be prompted for an authentication code whenever you log in.
Once you are through with the mentioned steps you should be able to access the needful accordingly. But if you encounter some issues then you must Contact Yahoo Service Number. You will then be assisted by well-skilled technicians and they will help you as needed.