Are you searching for the most correct steps to be able to import your Yahoo contacts to Gmail? Then right in this blog, you will be assisted with the needful. And if you have some related queries also then you can immediately dial the Yahoo Customer Care Number any time. And the eligible experts are capable to help you out with the solutions required.
Follow the steps below to import Yahoo Contacts and emails to your Gmail account:
- Now starting from your Yahoo account, you got to move the messages that you would like to transfer to Gmail to your Yahoo Inbox. You can either drag and drop or just select and move email into the Inbox folder.
IMPORTANT: You need to keep in mind that before you start the migration process. You must first move all the emails to the Inbox folder in Yahoo. And the Mail that is in the ‘Drafts, Trash, and Spam folder’ is not imported.
- Next, you would have to go to Gmail and select the Settings gear icon.
- And then you need to select the ‘See all settings’ option.
- Then you also need to select the ‘Accounts and Imports’ tab.
- After that, you should select ‘Import mail and contacts’.
- And now you must enter your Yahoo email address in the given field and then just select the ‘Continue’ button.
- After doing so you will need to select your account.
- Now you must enter your password and then select the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, you also should select the ‘Agree’ button to allow ‘ShuttleCloud Migration’ so that it can access your Yahoo contacts, profiles, etc.
- Here you will have to select your import options and then just choose the ‘Start Import’ button to begin.
- Finally, you must select the OK button to complete the process. After which you will have your account importing started.
Once you are done with following the above process then you should be satisfied with the same. However, if you face any problem then you can Contact Yahoo Service Canada directly. And the technicians will guide you in no time with proper reliable solutions.